WHEN I REALIZE I PROCRASTINATED ALL MY HOMEWORK TO THE LAST DAY OF BREAK
When it comes to trying to focus when you study, various factors such as distractions, lack of motivation, physical or mental fatigue, or disturbing thoughts can make focusing difficult. The ability…
How To Reconnect In Your Relationship
Relationships ebb and flow – sometimes we are really close and connected with our partners, and other times we can seem to drift apart somewhat and things can seem a bit distant between us. It’s a normal rhythm, but feeling distant from…
1. Moving forward requires one step at a time. You don’t just one day suddenly feel alright at where you are and not get pulled/pushed back. It’s a gradual buildup of how you feel and the product of your hard work. So if you feel good one day, ask yourself what is it that makes…
thast not how you fucking eat watermelon’s you pink idiot
- Not living in the moment. Always wishing you were somewhere else, doing something different with other people.
- Blaming your problems on your past. Although the past affects us, it need not define us. We can choose, decide and act – and take control of our lives….
1. Self-Assured - Confident people believe in themselves, and they believe that their life fulfills a special purpose in the world. They know their strengths and have accepted their weakness.
2. Ambitious - Confident people know what they want. They…
oh god more wolfchildren
these were separate doodles then i wound up coloring them all on the same page
Factors That Make A Relationship
Relationships are complex entities, made up of a number of factors that all need to come together to make it work. While no two relationships are the same, they share some common factors that come together to help form a winning combination….